"24/7 of Fun" Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo by Sharon
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide: 1,198 reviews and 2,909 photos
A city with characture... Yes thats the right discription...
Tel Aviv isn't what you would call a beautiful city, maybe some parts of it but where most tourist visit its not.
many of TA parts are old and not beautiful. But then if you give it a chance it will get streight into your heart... you just have to explore it and enjoy everything it has to offer and it has a lot ! once you'll do that you'll see why people love it so much !
Tel Aviv is the centeral city and biggest metropolitan of israel.
Its the business center of Israel and center of entertainment, its a big metropolitan but not the capital of Israel (Jerusalem is ! ).
Tel Aviv has everything you need, great hotels and small hostels and hostels, Luxury restaurants and small cheap cafes, great huge buildings aside Old and historic buildings. It has wonderful beaches, Theaters, movies, museums, malls and most places are open till very late hours, oh and Night Life. . . Yeah Tel Aviv is very famous for its great night life, its always alive, lots of great disco, clubs, cafe's and bars. One of the best city's in the world for parties especially on summer time. Besides that, as I said, you have there everything you need. Walk in the city, feel its air, its people, its atmosphere, walk along the beach its wonderful.
If you need any information, help or advice e-mail me anytime.
Where To go and what to do ?
Some useful info:
Israel Railway Website:
Some more info about Tours, rental cars, accommodation and more:
Israel Tourists Visa Information Center :
- Pros:Lively, culture, night life, beaches and fun...
- Cons:Can be crowded and noisy.... Big city...
- In a nutshell:A mix of everything... i love it !
Kazanki in Tel Aviv (there's also kazanki in Herzliya Pituach) is a small seafood bar, searving good (sea) food Nice... more travel advice
This hotel is a small one and i think the rooms are relatively samll as well but its a real comfortable one and situated... more travel advice
- See All Definitely Special
- Jellyfish Season !!!
- See All Neve Tzedek Neighborhood
- See All Rothschild Blvd.
- See All Kayaking
Sharon's Related Pages
Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "24/7 of Fun"
- "Tel Aviv-Yafo - Alive 24 Hours A Day"
- "Were you looking for a city that never sleeps?"
- "Tel Aviv - Israel's biggest city"
- "My (former) adopted home town"
- "Bregman's Tel-Aviv Yafo Page"
- "The White City Built on Sand Dunes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Hotels in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Transportation in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Nightlife in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Restaurants in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Shopping in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- 99 Reviews
- 124 Photos
- 95 Forum posts
- 97 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Tel Aviv-Yafo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Translation please ?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Brazilian Carnival in the Streets of Tel Aviv"
- Commented on one of RhineRoll's Tel Aviv-Yafo travel pages
- Wrote a Review Intimate Tastey Sea Food Bar about Kazanki in Tel Aviv-Yafo Restaurants
- updated a Tel Aviv-Yafo Travel Page "24/7 of Fun"
Photos in Tel Aviv-YafoSee All Photos (124)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 112 reviews, 164 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 99 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 85 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 47 reviews, 62 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 44 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hampstead Intro, 27 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuweiba` Intro, 23 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues