"the world through my eyes..." sunset_gal's Profile
Latest update as @ 9 December 2005
Wow! Time flies! Tomorrow this time, I will be leaving Mexico for good. Time in Mexico has been wonderful. Love the language, the culture and the food! Traveling in Mexico has indeed opened my eyes and widened my perspective to alot of things.
Will surely miss everything about this country. And to all my friends, it's not "Adiós" but "Nos vemos!" :)
Next stop: Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Arizona! Ready, get set, GO!!
My Monterrey page is finally up! Check it out and let me know what you think :)
Wow! Its been so long since I updated my page! Doing a little trip at the moment from Monterrey to DF and the South. Teotihuacan, where the pyramids are, was breathtaking. Magnificent! :)
Currently in Oaxaca and I love the small-town atmosphere here! Heading out to Monte Alban in a bit... :)
Hola a todos!
Due to the lack of space on my homepage, I have moved my entries from the previous years to a newly-created travelogue. Have fun browsing and let me know what you think of my pages! :) More pics will be filling this page soon!
I am now well-settled in Monterrey, MX. Nice place, nice people and nice food! However, the weather is so awfully hot! Singapore has cool weather compared to this ;) I stay with a host family and a French poodle. And I can see the Cerro de la Silla from my bedroom window! Really, what more can I ask for?!
Home for less than 7 months and I'm on the road again, this time to Mexico. Honestly, I'm not very prepared psychologically but it has always been my dream to study Spanish en un pais de habla espanola. Hopefully this time away will help me learn more about myself and others. Adios mis amigos! :) Keep connected!
During the last couple of weeks, I had the chance to meet up with two friends who came to visit. It was really nice to catch up with them! We went around Singapore and it was the first time that I showed someone around in my country. Wow! I didnt know there was so much to see and do :) Come back, I miss you guys!! :)
Even though it's spring time, I still miss the cold winters in Jonkoping :)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 41 Reviews
- 168 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
- sunset_gal and giampiero6 are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Chengdu Forum "Re: Accomodation in Chengdu"
- Commented on bct341's profile page
updated their Profile Page "the world through my eyes..."
- Wrote a Review Louvre Admission for 26-year-olds about Louvre in Paris Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "the world through my eyes..."
- updated a Esslingen Travel Page "Medieval Esslingen"
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Perth Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ronda Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provins Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Hobart Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gränna Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Segovia Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jönköping Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Singapore Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22500 Reviews - 55076 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15645 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos