"the world through my eyes..." sunset_gal's Profile

Dreamy Gengenbach...
¡Bienvenidos!

Latest update as @ 9 December 2005

Wow! Time flies! Tomorrow this time, I will be leaving Mexico for good. Time in Mexico has been wonderful. Love the language, the culture and the food! Traveling in Mexico has indeed opened my eyes and widened my perspective to alot of things.

Will surely miss everything about this country. And to all my friends, it's not "Adiós" but "Nos vemos!" :)

Next stop: Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Arizona! Ready, get set, GO!!

20 October

My Monterrey page is finally up! Check it out and let me know what you think :)

18 September

Wow! Its been so long since I updated my page! Doing a little trip at the moment from Monterrey to DF and the South. Teotihuacan, where the pyramids are, was breathtaking. Magnificent! :)

Currently in Oaxaca and I love the small-town atmosphere here! Heading out to Monte Alban in a bit... :)

Hola a todos!

Due to the lack of space on my homepage, I have moved my entries from the previous years to a newly-created travelogue. Have fun browsing and let me know what you think of my pages! :) More pics will be filling this page soon!

4 August

I am now well-settled in Monterrey, MX. Nice place, nice people and nice food! However, the weather is so awfully hot! Singapore has cool weather compared to this ;) I stay with a host family and a French poodle. And I can see the Cerro de la Silla from my bedroom window! Really, what more can I ask for?!

18 July

Home for less than 7 months and I'm on the road again, this time to Mexico. Honestly, I'm not very prepared psychologically but it has always been my dream to study Spanish en un pais de habla espanola. Hopefully this time away will help me learn more about myself and others. Adios mis amigos! :) Keep connected!

8 July

During the last couple of weeks, I had the chance to meet up with two friends who came to visit. It was really nice to catch up with them! We went around Singapore and it was the first time that I showed someone around in my country. Wow! I didnt know there was so much to see and do :) Come back, I miss you guys!! :)

27 May

Even though it's spring time, I still miss the cold winters in Jonkoping :)

• Intro Updated Jul 28, 2008

Jul 8, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Happy Birthday wishes from the Netherlands. PJ

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Happy Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day! :-)

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Selamat Hari Jadi Sunset and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit. Jumpa lagi

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Happy birthday Sunset! Have a great day!

• bct341's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Happy Birthday Sunset! Best wishes and I hope you have a great day. Virtually singing Happy Birthday to you.... :)

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2008 at 11:12 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2008 at 9:45 AM

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2008 at 8:36 AM

Hey, happy birthday! Best regards from Mexico... you seem to live in a lovely place, and I hope you enjoyed your stay in my country and come back soon! :) Cheers!

• xuessium's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2007 at 8:13 AM

Just thought to drop by & say "Hi!, Yvonne. Paul dropped me an email on the 40D to tempt me (grin) Bye bye money?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!