"mok's new Dunkerque Page" Dunkerque by mok
Dunkerque Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 77 photos
WELCOME TO WISSAN,THIS PAGE IS FOR SPORT,BEACH AND NATURE LOVERS.
Is the unspoilt pearl of the Côte d'Opale and it really merits its name. The Bay of WISSANT is outstandingly beautiful, a crescent of fine sand between the ""Cap Blanc-Nez"" and ochre-coloured rocks of Gris-Nez. This is a unique environment set in a site protected by the French authorities! A fishing town where traditions are respected. Large, portly and multiple-coloured boats seem to slumber in the lanes as they await the signal to fish. The resort also has a vocation for sports etc.
Sea, rock and soil are the vital ingredients that make up the diverse landscapes of the Cote d’Opale. The sea is the... more travel advice
... Restaurants (1)
The Vivier Hotel-Restaurant. Menus to suit all pockets. All kind of fish. more travel advice
mok's Related Pages
Dunkerque Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to funky's new Dunkerque Page"
- "mok's new Dunkerque Page"
- "Rob47's new Dunkerque Page"
- "Thea's Dunkerque Page"
- "Dunkerque -----Dunkirk France"
- "powerhand's new Dunkerque page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dunkerque
- Hotels in Dunkerque
- Transportation in Dunkerque
- Restaurants in Dunkerque
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dunkerque
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Dunkerque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dunkerque
Photos in DunkerqueSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Oostende Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Ibiza Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Gent Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Morocco Intro, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dunkerque Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Utrecht Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Brussels Intro, 1 photo
- Tilburg Intro, 1 photo