"Cool SPA" Vrnjacka Banja by goga4444
Vrnjacka Banja Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 149 photos
Vrnjacka banja is the most famous and most visited spa resort. It is located 200km south of Belgrade, in central Serbia.
It was a Roman healing center form II to IV century AQUAE ORCINAE. There is Roman spring of mineral warm water Fons Romanus.
Besides the healthy water Vrnjacka banja offers a lot of other experiences like movie festivals, musical festival on open scene, carnival and other interesting stuff.
- Pros:Cool place!
- In a nutshell:No cons
Every year in July there is a carnival here in Vrnjacka banja. Carnival lasts for 7 days. Follow the link below to see... more travel advice
goga4444's Related Pages
Vrnjacka Banja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Holiday for body and soul"
- "SPA FOR YOUR BODY AND YOUR SOUL"
- "Vrnjacka Banja"
- "Most popular spa in Serbia"
- "Cool SPA"
- "VRNJACKA BANJA"
- "Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia and Montenegro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vrnjacka Banja
- Hotels in Vrnjacka Banja
- Transportation in Vrnjacka Banja
- Nightlife in Vrnjacka Banja
- Restaurants in Vrnjacka Banja
- Shopping in Vrnjacka Banja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vrnjacka Banja
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Vrnjacka Banja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vrnjacka Banja
Photos in Vrnjacka BanjaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia Intro, 59 reviews, 90 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 45 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayvalik Intro, 18 reviews, 86 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thasos Island Intro, 26 reviews, 65 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Novi Sad Intro, 26 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Smederevo Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergama Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos
- Doboj Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Veliko Gradiste Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues