"Honey Pine Olives Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Thasos Island by goga4444

Thasos Island Travel Guide: 177 reviews and 463 photos

Thasos Island

Well I can say Thassos was everything I expected from it. Exciting, intriguing, amazing... full of hidden corners to explore.
I ve spent there 10 days, I think 15 would be better to explore everything I wanted to see.

Thasos sunsets

One great thing on Thasos is swimming in the sunset... Skala Marion Beach.

Greece

I somehow like Greece very much, everytime I go I feel like at home... I know some Greeks feel at home in Serbia too, so I guess it might be mutual :)
I like everything about Greece. My Thasos holiday just confirmed that again.

• Pros:Clear amazing water and pine smell
  • Cons:No night life, if that is what you concider con.
  • Last visit to Thasos Island: Jul 2006
  • Intro Updated Aug 12, 2006

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2008 at 12:55 AM

very beautiful Thasos island. I have not been to Greece for a while. Your photo reminds me that its time again to go.

• jol1y's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Love the pages. Reminds me of a visit many years ago when the kids were small. I remember the lavender honey. I will have to scan the old pictures.

• pikuu's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2007 at 5:08 PM

"Exciting, intriguing..." page about this nice island which I have to put to my Greek islands wish list. Perhaps next year I will "fasten the seat belt" and I will land there :) Thanx for sharing!

• SpagBoll's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Hi Goga - I enjoyed the trip through your Thasos Island pages - it brought back fond memories - happy travelling

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2006 at 8:11 AM

Interesting page. Your photo of Alyki is very different from mine in the 80's!!!!

• Sofia2002's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2006 at 3:16 PM

Great photos and tips!!!!

• mengu's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 8:12 AM

Lovely Thassos pages, "favorite things" to do will be helpful in my trip, thanks...

• Yiannis2000's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2006 at 4:36 AM

Excellent pictures and tips Goga! I esp liked the one ab. the female monastery, pity you could not take some close-up pics!

goga4444

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. The Little Prince”

Badges & Stats in Thasos Island

Have you been to Thasos Island?

Latest Activity in Thasos Island