"Welcome to my world ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia by goga4444

Republic of Serbia Travel Guide: 5,278 reviews and 13,402 photos

SRBIJA SERBIA

ALL PICS ON THIS PAGE WERE TAKEN BY ME , unless it is written otherwise

\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///o0o\\\///

NO ONE HERE GETS OUT ALIVE
Little joke dedicated to travelers going to Serbia that send me emails with questions like: Is it safe there? Are there hostility to starngers? Are tourists targets and in danger? etc

Here are the answers: It is safe. There are no hostility , and tourists are not in danger. Just the opposite we like having guests and tourists here :)

So, if you have any other question about Serbia, feel free to contact me, I will try to help if I can :))))

Have nice time in Serbia, 'cause Serbia is such an "exotic" place that you should not miss for the world.

Serbia , Srbija in Serbian is a country located on Balkan Penninsula.Capital city is Belgrade, my favorite place btw .

Other biger towns are Novi Sad( capital of vojvodina), Nis , Kragujevac, Subotica (the northest town in S&M)...

Here are some small towns that you can find on my pages here on VT:Smederevo (on Danube),Veliko Gradiste (also on Danube, on Serbian Romaninan border),Pozarevac (90 km south-east of Belgrade).

Mountains :Divcibare-mountain landscapes.

Villages: Filipovicitravel back in time with me... and see west Serbian old fashion village, Pokajnica winter landscapes

A Little Story...

Once upon the time, in the galaxy far away there was a country called Yugoslavia.
Maybe it existed in our imagination, maybe it was real I don't know any more.
I was born in SFRY-Socialist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia, now known as ex Yugoslavia or former Yugoslavia. It was consisted of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia.
For some people it was happy country, for same it was bad ...But it was my country. A country I loved as a child, and things you love when you are child you hardly forget.

The way I remember it, is like it was happy place, nice people, free, safe. Where ever you go ...all over ex Yu. That is how my childhood was, HAPPY .
And then something went wrong. It was all gone in just second. It lasted longer, but when you are young and you don't understand it, it is just confusing and scary.
Then I lived in FRY (Federative Republic of Yugoslavia), consisted of Serbia and Montenegro.
And now I live in Serbia and Montenegro. I don't know what to say about all that, it makes you wonder who you are and where you do come from in fact.

Here we are JUST SERBIA NOW in 2006.!!!! Is there some other territory in the world that changed so many names and borders in such a short time?!?!??!?! I don't think so... What to say? I don't know. Is it better like this? I don't know, I can only hope it will be for all of us. Is this the end? I hardly think so...

Anyway I don't want to sound pathetic.
I just want people with hate in their hearts to leave my pages right now (and leave no trace of being here).

• Pros:Good night life, leisure time all day long, sightseeing, nature...
  • Cons:We change the name so often that you might not know where have you been already...
  • In a nutshell:If you came back few times there is a great chance to have different stamps in you passport.
  • Intro Updated Mar 30, 2010

goga4444 Lives Here!

goga4444

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. The Little Prince”

Badges & Stats in Republic of Serbia

Have you been to Republic of Serbia?

Latest Activity in Republic of Serbia