"Rocket City -- Home Sweet Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Huntsville by LBKesner
Huntsville Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 221 photos
A native of Texas, of course, will never be "from" Alabama, but I have enjoyed living here since December 1992.
Part of Huntsville's landscape, a mock Saturn V, will guide visitors to the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center.
- Pros:Self-Contained--Has everything one needs....
- Cons:Public transportation is all but nonexistent; you need a car when you visit.
- In a nutshell:A modern southern city that still feels like a friendly, small town....
The First Baptist Church on Governor's Drive in Huntsville features a space needle-type bell tower and a spacey mosaic... more travel advice
The Japanese Bridge and the cherry tree in Big Spring International Park were gifts from Mikio Kimata, a retired general... more travel advice
LBKesner's Related Pages
Huntsville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rocket City -- Home Sweet Home"
- "Jim_Eliason's Huntsville Page"
- "Gateway to Space"
- "Rocket City is Vibrant"
- "Huntsville, Alabama"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huntsville
- Hotels in Huntsville
- Transportation in Huntsville
- Restaurants in Huntsville
- Shopping in Huntsville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huntsville
- 10 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Huntsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huntsville
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- England Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 9 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Huntsville Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Dallas Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos