"Montreux" Top 5 Page for this destination Montreux by masc4s

Montreux Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 414 photos

The Pearl of the Swiss Riviera
Chateau De Chillon

Out of Town

• Pros:Excellent Restaurants, Superb Views!
  • Cons:Expensive If You're Not Careful
  • In a nutshell:It's The Swiss Riviera Don't Miss It!
  • Last visit to Montreux: Dec 1999
  • Intro Updated Jan 19, 2006

• sue_stone's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 9:08 AM

A jazz festival. A wine festival. Amazing scenery. A chocolate train. What doesn't this town have!!??

• Pete.Gibson's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2005 at 1:02 PM

Excellently witten info,you centainly know do cover everything, Have been to montreux many times and allways enjoy my time there

• sirenna's Profile Photo
    Nov 11, 2005 at 9:36 AM

Great tips - what a weath of well written information you have provided. Makes a change from those VT'ers who consider a snap of themselves on the beach to be a 'tip'!

• tpal's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2005 at 7:26 AM

Hi Mike, We've been away for a while so I needed a shot of quality VT to get me back in the swing...as I expected, you have not disappointed me! I can't believe that Montreux has not been on my wish list...it is now. Thx for the wonderful preview...Tom

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2005 at 8:48 AM

Just reading your tips can make one fat - so much chocolate and all the other goodies. Your description of Charlie's shoes has made my mouth water. Excellent, well-researched tips and great pictures.

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2005 at 2:29 PM

Like usual a very comprehensive page on the Swiss Riviera. It is always a real delight to stop on Vevey or Montreux before to head to the Swiss Alps ;-)

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2005 at 7:30 AM

Woops - Wine & Chocs one of my fav combinations

• Apr 6, 2005 at 9:32 PM

That picture is beautiful! I need to go there someday!

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2005 at 1:06 PM

Wonderful page, sounds like lots of fun and wine tasting! Great photos and very helpful information. The Vevey Wine Festival looks like a good time too! Thanks for sharing. :o)

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 6:47 PM

You took the chocolate train, I took the wine train! Now let's thinking about putting the two of those together! :-)

masc4s

“Don't worry about the world ending today... it's already tomorrow in Australia!”

Badges & Stats in Montreux

Have you been to Montreux?

Latest Activity in Montreux