"Oak Bluffs and Martha's Vineyard" Oak Bluffs by ajwalks
Oak Bluffs Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 14 photos
I was in Oak Bluffs, which is a town on the island of Martha's Vineyard, for a wedding. It was a great trip, great weather, great wedding! Getting there is a little tough, but well worth it.
- Pros:Beautiful unique place
- Cons:Tough to get to
- In a nutshell:A Great New England Summer Weekend
The small harbor at Oak Bluffs has numerous shops, bars and restaurants, as well as great scenery! more travel advice
ajwalks' Related Pages
Oak Bluffs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Scenery!"
- "Danby63's Martha's Vineyard/Oak Bluffs Stay"
- "Oak Bluffs and Martha's Vineyard"
- "CJD68's Oak Bluffs Page"
- "Two wonderful summers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oak Bluffs
- Hotels in Oak Bluffs
- Transportation in Oak Bluffs
- Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oak Bluffs
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Oak Bluffs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oak Bluffs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newark Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oak Bluffs Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Montreal Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews
- Cancún Intro, 3 reviews
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.