"Newark Page: Where I grew up!" Top 5 Page for this destination Newark by ajwalks
Newark Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 52 photos
Newark, DE is a midsize college town, home to the University of Delaware. I grew up in Newark, and attended the University. The student population is roughly about 17,000.
- Pros:Small college town, no sales tax, low cost of living
- Cons:If you don't mix well with college students, don't go here
- In a nutshell:A wonderful place
Recipient of local and national awards for its fine brews and fare. more travel advice
The city of Newark, DE is a college town, about 10 square miles, home to the University of Delaware. Here are some quick... more travel advice
ajwalks' Related Pages
Newark Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Newark, DE"
- "Newark Page: Where I grew up!"
- "My hometown"
- "Newark--Delaware's College Town"
- "Newark, Newark"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newark
- Hotels in Newark
- Transportation in Newark
- Nightlife in Newark
- Restaurants in Newark
- Shopping in Newark
- Warnings and Dangers in Newark
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newark
- 11 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Newark?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newark
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newark Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Chattanooga Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oak Bluffs Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Montreal Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Cancún Intro, 3 reviews
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.