"In the middle of... Greece!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kassel by AndyRG
Kassel Travel Guide: 95 reviews and 233 photos
The city of Fulda river is located in the middle of Germany, but I'd say rather in the middle of... my country, as at my stay there Greece was everywhere: restaurants, Hercules monument, Apollo temple, ancient tragedy "Medea" and ancient greek (copies) statues had composed a puzzle of a greek taste from the past...
This park is at the southern part of the city. Inside this large park, Siebenbergen island of flowers can be admired.... more travel advice
I had liked a lot this exhibition about AIDS, it was interesting and you could learn even more things about the disease... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Kassel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "UNESCO World Heritage Site Kassel"
- "Opera in Kassel"
- "Hercules is watching you"
- "In the middle of... Greece!"
- "Kassel, Hesse, Germany"
- "Kassel & Arolsen"
- "Welcome to KASSEL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kassel
- Hotels in Kassel
- Transportation in Kassel
- Nightlife in Kassel
- Restaurants in Kassel
- Shopping in Kassel
- Warnings and Dangers in Kassel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kassel
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Kassel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kassel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos