"Walk around..." Andros by AndyRG
Andros Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 50 photos
Hora (Andros) is the capital of Andros Island, but not the most touristic place - which is Batsi. It is located next to the sea, between two valleys, the view is difficult to be forgotten.
What you must not miss is the Museum of Modern Art, one of the best places about arts, in general, during the summer in Greece...
It is the beach south of Hora, next to the last houses of it. The river, which slopes into the sea, the ducks, the sun,... more travel advice
It is not the biggest church of Hora, but maybe the nicest. Agios Georgios is near the Nautical Museum. The colours,... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Andros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Walk around..."
- "Andros(Hora), the capital"
- "Andros, the Chora"
- "Andros - a lovely island in the Cyclades"
- "ANDROS ISLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andros
- Hotels in Andros
- Restaurants in Andros
- Shopping in Andros
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andros
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Andros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andros
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos