"The balcony of Parnassus" Top 5 Page for this destination Arachova by AndyRG
Arachova Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 119 photos
Arachova (Arahova) is a mountain small town, being built at an altitude of 900-1000 m, on the north slopes of mountain Parnassus. It is 160 km west of Athens, just 8 km from one of the most famous archaeological sites, Delphi.
Since ancient times, Arachova has been the welcoming host for all the people visiting the oracle, even before the town of Delphi was set up.
Year by year it welcomes more and more visitors, thanks to the nearby ski center too, the best one of Greece...
Skiing winter in Greece is closely connected to Arachova, especially at the latest years. The famous ski center of... more travel advice
The town incorporates a very good tourist substructure: there are many hotels and pansions, restaurants and bars, shops,... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Arachova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arachova - close to Delphi"
- "The balcony of Parnassus"
- "Arahova, a mountain town"
- "Love at first sight"
- "Visit Arachova"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arachova
- Hotels in Arachova
- Transportation in Arachova
- Restaurants in Arachova
- Shopping in Arachova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arachova
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Arachova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arachova
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos