"Despite their age..." Top 5 Page for this destination Ancient Corinth by AndyRG
Ancient Corinth Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 169 photos
Ancient Corinth is 85 km west of Athens, not far away from the modern city, Corinth (also known as Korinthos), the capital of the prefecture.
Near it Acrocorinth exists, with a historical castle.
It is the nice view from the castle, you can see these connected villages of the Corinthian Gulf, the city of Corinth,... more travel advice
The lake is 27 km west of Nemea, almost the same distance from Kiato, a nice waterfront town near Corinth. In the summer... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Ancient Corinth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Apostle Paul walked"
- "once upon a time an important city"
- "Despite their age..."
- "On the Way to Ancient Corinth"
- "A Walk in Ancient Corinth"
- "A Day Trip to Ancient Corinth from Athens"
- "Corinth Canal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ancient Corinth
- Hotels in Ancient Corinth
- Transportation in Ancient Corinth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ancient Corinth
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Ancient Corinth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ancient Corinth
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos