"Please, don't go..." Elafonisos Island by AndyRG
Elafonisos Island Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 59 photos
Elafonisos -it means "island of the deers"- is a small (20 square km) island SW of Peloponnese, very close to that greater prefecture, NW of Crete. It belongs to the prefecture of Laconia.
The first inhibitancy on the island took place during the neolithic period (6.000-3.500 BC). So many years later, it luckily seems rather undiscovered...
Elafonisos, as a conclusion, must remain unspoilt and fascinating, like this peaceful sunset... Don't you agree with me? more travel advice
The view from there is wonderful, you can see all Kato Nisi region and the magnificent Panagia beach... Ruins of an... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Elafonisos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Please, don't go..."
- "Best kept secret"
- "The deer island"
- "THE Beach! I repeat...THE BEACH!"
- "Small But Nice"
- "A Little Slice of Heaven"
- "Elafonisos Island...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elafonisos Island
- Hotels in Elafonisos Island
- Transportation in Elafonisos Island
- Restaurants in Elafonisos Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elafonisos Island
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Elafonisos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elafonisos Island
Photos in Elafonisos IslandSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos