"P-A-R-A-D-I-S-E!" Chrysi Island by AndyRG
Chrysi Island Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 16 photos
This island is about 45 minutes-one hour by boat from Ierapetra in southern Crete. During the summer there are daily cruises from there.
Chrysi (also known as Gaidouronisi) is protected by NATURA 2000, its ecosystem is unique.
You can find exotic beaches, sand hills, protected conches, cedars of Lebanon - and the most important, no houses...
This nice sand-beach is next to the "port" of Chrysi. As being the first impression about it, it makes you dream for... more travel advice
There are many places which are... "one person's secrets", they can be discovered only on foot... Mine is near that... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Chrysi Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chrisi island, a small paradise"
- "They say it is amazing ..."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chrysi Island
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Chrysi Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chrysi Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos