"A historical city" Guimarães by AndyRG
Guimarães Travel Guide: 158 reviews and 451 photos
It is Portugal's birthplace, an alive city at the northwestern part of the country.
This historical city, as natural, has got plenty of decorative tiles in many places, a characteristic of the portuguese... more travel advice
Guimaryes is proud to have a well preserved historic centre. At this small square, you can stay for a while at a cafe... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Guimarães Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guimaraes - The cradle of Portugal"
- "The Enchanting Medieval City of Guimaraes"
- "Guimarães: The Cradle of Portugal"
- "Birthplace of Portugal"
- "The craddle of the nation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guimarães
- Hotels in Guimarães
- Transportation in Guimarães
- Restaurants in Guimarães
- Shopping in Guimarães
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guimarães
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Guimarães?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guimarães
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos