"An attractive natural park" Lake Plastira by AndyRG
Lake Plastira Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
Lake Plastira is the jewel of Thessaly, this greater prefecture of central Greece.
It is about 300 km NW of Athens, near Karditsa, the capital of the prefecture of Karditsa.
The whole area is a developing tourist attraction...
Who can disturb the tranquillity that such an image brings? more travel advice
General N. Plastiras inspired the project in 1925 exactly at this place. Standing at the end of the river, where lies... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Lake Plastira Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An attractive natural park"
- "driving along the lake"
- "WHAT A VIEW!!!"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Santa Margherita Ligure Hotels
- South Haven
- Grand Haven Hotels
- Can Tho
- Saint George Basseterre
- Le Lavandou
- Kalkan Hotels
- Kampong Beribi Hotels
- Coast Province
- Estado de Baja California Norte Hotels
- Pinnawala Hotels
Badges & Stats in Lake Plastira
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Lake Plastira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Plastira
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos