"A taste of holidays" Top 5 Page for this destination Vannes by AndyRG
Vannes Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 509 photos
Vannes is an ideal place to have leisure activities. It is located in the Gulf of Morbihan. Rich in history (go to the Museum of Prehistory), Vannes is the old town of the dukes of Bretagne.
Have a walk at the large Gambetta square. From there, you can go all the way next to the coast, Port Navalo is another interesting place...
There are enough such old buildings, which adject a nice note in the beauty of this gallo-roman city. Saint-Patern... more travel advice
It is nice to observe a stained glass, especially if you usually don't have the chance to do it. That kind of decoration... more travel advice
AndyRG's Related Pages
Vannes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to the Gulf of Morbihan"
- "Vannes: Ancient Brittany"
- "A taste of holidays"
- "This is not my car"
- "Walled Vannes"
- "Beautiful Vannes"
- "Vannes in Morbihan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vannes
- Hotels in Vannes
- Transportation in Vannes
- Nightlife in Vannes
- Restaurants in Vannes
- Shopping in Vannes
- Warnings and Dangers in Vannes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vannes
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Vannes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vannes
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Athens Intro, 228 reviews, 254 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monemvasia Intro, 58 reviews, 61 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 54 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oia Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meteora Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mistras Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Spetses Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Achaia Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos