"Touring Egypt" nerm78's Profile

Welcome to Egypt ..(The land of Pharaohs)

Main Travel tip:
Show the respect to every culture you visit and Don't travel as a tourist but as Ambassador for your country .

Travel to Egypt

a freelancer Tour guide (Englsih ,Italiano & Francais)

Hello ,I'm a licensed freelancer Tour guide, as well an archaeologist and amateur photographer .I have a degree in Greece-Roman Archeology -Faculty of Arts ,and a Diploma in Tourist guiding -Faculty of Tourism,

i provide assistance, cultural, historical and contemporary heritage information(in English, en Français & Italiano )on organized tours, Creating and organizing a variety of tours in Egypt for you to discover its unique cultural life.Offering good prices suit your budget and you are free to pick the time for your tour.

i enjoy meeting people from all over the world to share the passion I have for this land. I'm also aware to show many other sides of the real Egypt..not just the usual historical one,I do care for my guests’ safety,requirements ,and the expectations they have and looking to experience in Egypt

.i may not be the only Egyptian guide in Egypt but I know I can make your tours so unique cause I love my job and give it all my efforts

and i`ll be more than delighted to tailor any program to fit with your request & your requirements.For more questions, kindly don`t hesitate to contact me any time.

You can easily reach me @Facebook:
Nermine Sami

Nov 25, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Happy B/D!

• veigapaula's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2008 at 6:19 AM

Dear Nerm, I wish you all the best in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• piccolina's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2005 at 1:09 PM

Thank you dear Nermin, you are always a sweet friend..:-)

• Arm-Chair-Hero's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2004 at 2:55 AM

Happy Christmas to you too Nermine hope 2005 brings us much happiness best regards Shaun

• zanzooni's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2004 at 7:02 PM

How nice of you to invite me to look at your new pics. I love the ones of you and your brother. It was especially nice to see your dad as well. ~

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2004 at 1:35 PM

your homepage is beautiful, best wishes from England

• Malin_from_Sweden's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2004 at 6:36 AM

Hello Nermin, I haven't looked at all your pages yet, but I just wanted to say that I loved your enthusiasm, and your words about peace & respect! The world need more people of your kind!! Greetings from Sweden, Malin :O)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2003 at 3:33 PM

Nermin, from Chicago I wish you a great Birthday and Eid. May your lovely family and friends share this special day with you.

• Nov 25, 2003 at 11:11 AM

You have a great celeberatin tonight Nermin of both Eid And birthday, so enjoy it:)

• musti72's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2003 at 1:49 AM

Happy Birthday and Eid to you Nermin! Beautiful Homepage, informative and with a great message! I liked Egypt so much, especially floating on the historical nile! Greetings from Switzerland!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
nerm78's Profile Photo

nerm78

“Travel to Egypt with no fear..but with a smile+respect+love”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.