"Sinaia a pearl of Carpathian Mountains" Sinaia by Dariana
Sinaia Travel Guide: 171 reviews and 577 photos
Even it is far from my home town I always enjoy visiting Sinaia.
Unlimited possibilities for tourists and its unique atmosphere make a vacantion here special and every day is an enchantment.Surrounded by mountains it has a good climate with nice summers and not very cold winters.
In summer there are many ways to climb Bucegi mountains ;in winters there are all the ingredients for fun:ski and bob on its ten ski runs and 1500 m of bobsledding run.
- Pros:a really piece of my country
- Cons:all you need is time
- In a nutshell:Don`t miss it.
Pelisor Castle is a small castle near Peles,in the same museum complex.It was built between 1899-1902 and inhabited by... more travel advice
The interior is dominated by the same elements of German neo-Renaissance style ,but combined with various other... more travel advice
Dariana's Related Pages
Sinaia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sinaia, the first town I have visited..."
- "SINAIA - THE PEARL OF THE CARPATHIANS"
- "A Mountain of Trash"
- "Sinaia a pearl of Carpathian Mountains"
- "Sinaia - the beautiful mountain resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sinaia
- Hotels in Sinaia
- Transportation in Sinaia
- Nightlife in Sinaia
- Restaurants in Sinaia
- Shopping in Sinaia
- Warnings and Dangers in Sinaia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sinaia
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sinaia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sinaia
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Provins Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Timisoara Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Amboise Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Centre Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Sinaia Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos