"In the heart of the Garden of France" Amboise by Dariana
Amboise Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 381 photos
Maybe the most charming town of the region,Amboise is dominated by its castle ,proud testimony of its historical interrest.From the castle `s walls, the town is like a toy with white houses ,pointed roofs,narrow streets,squares and above all ...Loire,sleepy lady flowing slowly between green hills.Loire separates in two branches ,giving birth to an island-l`Ile d`Or.From the bridge that cross the river the view over the castle is breathtaking ,mostly at the sunset(.
The old town and the Beffroi
- In a nutshell:Excelent location to visit Loire Valley
It is great to swing along this little town with narrow streets, squares , hidden restaurants and bistros that seduces... more travel advice
It is a gigantic tower that drops down the cliff, enclosing a huge, circular ramp. Its purpose was to lead horses and... more travel advice
Dariana's Related Pages
Amboise Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming City and Chateau"
- "Amboise: A Civilized Place"
- "Amboise - a Chateaux Town"
- "The Lovely Loire Valley"
- "In the heart of the Garden of France"
- "Amboise . . . Star of the Loire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amboise
- Hotels in Amboise
- Transportation in Amboise
- Nightlife in Amboise
- Restaurants in Amboise
- Warnings and Dangers in Amboise
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amboise
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Amboise?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amboise
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Vienna Intro, 13 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Sibiu Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Provins Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Timisoara Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Amboise Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Centre Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Sinaia Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos