"THE WORLD AS I SEE" Dariana's Profile

AUTUMN.....again

Autumn can be like this...not only rainy and depressing

Hope never dies...keep trying

Somewhere in Eastern France...

CARPE DIEM

Why I `ve choosed this site?
First : two years ago seraching informations about Barcelona for the trip I`ve planned and because it was for free. But…step by step I became more interested and before I noticed …here I am.And I`m glad.
Second : just reading this pages with such an interesting and full of life pics and tips and, then, changing impressions and knowing eachother it`s a travel itself. Virtual,but… travel.Because what means to travel(?) if not to see,to know and to discover different places and peoples and cultures.
There are more than 500.000 VT members (unfortunatelly some inactive) but with every page I read my perspective about world improve and places I never heard before become closer.
Third:,choosing to be a VT I won many things:many friends (and hope for more) and a lot of information sources about, amost, every country.And,…between all this,two practical things.I improved my english and get me a new hobby: photography. I`m far from beeing an artist but I started to see reality in a different way: better, brighter, closer to me and easier to accept.Searching the right light or the right angle it`s like a diving into life ,becoming a part of it for a better understanding.
My dream,since i was a little girl was to travel,to meet new people,to share with others the miracle of world and the beauty of nature.It was necessary a lot of time to make my dreams true,but ,now I can.The world is open.
Traveling is the best way to open your mind.
Every place I go,I feel like a conqueror and I enjoy every moment of my trip.

A new ME

My first photo in a mirror was a disaster...but I didn`t give up.

Half of my life I lived in Sibiu.I was born there and for 20 years, I coudn`t believe that one day I`ll choose to live somewhere else.After finishing my studies in Timisoara I had the chance to to work in one of the greatest hospital in country,so, now Timisoara is my home town.And wasn`t hard at all to call it home because this two city has something in common: the spirit.Therefore Timisoara was the first and Sibiu the second free city in December 1989.
Two years ago I choose to change again, I don't know really why. Maybe because it is Paris

When the ocean begin...

A first meeting with The Atlantic Ocean....

First trip,due to my friend settled there,was Paris and this opened my taste for wandering. It followed Turkey and again Paris; thereafter was Barcelona and again Paris. Last year my travels were:a little part of Germany, Provins , Loire Valley , Amboise and again Paris. And this year…Lisbon,Cascais and Sintra.

Hot summer

After a hard week nothing is better than run out of town.Far from the city noise the nature receive us both arms wide opened.
Just for the week-end I escaped and I was lucky to be a part of a hot summer rain

Future trips?

What`s next? Don`t know.
I'll love to visit a little part of Italy, a return to Lisbon maybe,and London and again Spain.Who knows?There are so many places calling…
But, wherever I go,I know that for every beautiful thing or place I see,there is a beautiful place and an interesting thing at home.That`s why my romanian pages will be always opened.

• Intro Updated Nov 20, 2008

May 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Happy Birthday, Dariana!

May 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Hope your birthday is the best ever, toemayn!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

May 3, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Happy Birthday! I hope you are well. xx Nat

May 4, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Happy Birthday Dana. All the best. xx Nat

May 3, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Happy Birthday, Dana!

• sdq's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM

!!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!

May 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Hi Dana! Happy Birthday! I hope you are doing well. xx Nat

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Hey Daniela, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I’ve just posted the VT MEET IN PARIS 21st and 22nd June 2012
    21st June (the longest day of the year) for the Fete de la Musique.
    This FREE event is not to be missed and you should expect music, dance, local food and many drinks along the way all night long.
    Join me also on Friday 22nd June, to continue in the same rhythm – picnic and dancing along the river.
    Time and place for both meets TBA.

Hope you can come

Svetlana Bellon (parisforless)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Dariana's Profile Photo

Dariana

“"roads are for journeys ,not for destinations"...”

Real Name