"Could I live here or not?" Amsterdam by HAROLD_PR
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,367 reviews and 21,769 photos
This city is not ashamed in front of you. It invites the world to come see and enjoy while whispering "If you can't stand the heat, get out of da kitchen"
It is fun, I had a lot of good times every time I went there with my friends. The place is worth visiting at least once. See it yourself..........
- Pros:Original, good party, Liberalism
- Cons:Lots of people trying to steal your money, Tourist traps everywhere, need more space to write here........
- In a nutshell:Check it out at least once.........
I have been to a few of these....pretty cool. These are big dance parties. Although The crowd seems young, I saw all... more travel advice
This is a must see. The man was a master of the style, and his museum gives you that surreal atmosphere..........i had... more travel advice
HAROLD_PR's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 7 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Trier Intro, 12 reviews, 3 photos
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Copenhagen Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ponce Intro, 4 reviews
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- San Antonio Intro, 3 reviews
- Paris Intro, 1 review
- Rome Intro, 1 review
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review