"Amsterdam, the heart of europa...." Rischard's Profile
Even its existance in the heart of europe,Amsterdam has a uniek status which make it different then any other europian city, as it is the only capital city which has no parliment seat or residency of the head of the state, the publick
it is a different story, you will find almost all nationalities living side by side with there own national living style and tradition's.
a freedom with no boundries, it is more green then many big cities in europe, it is the most expencive city, an interesting place to visit once. there.
I left Amsterdam on my birthday, on 8th of august and moved to Germany, I saw a nice building just in the centre of the city, 4 story high with a garden and a garage, wow, I was in love with this house in first look, talk to property dealer get a good price, but it need a lot of renuvation work, since last 2 years I'm maintaining it in my test, most of the work I do myself, the rest has been done by a firm, I drive almost every day to Holland for my work, long driving didn't bother me at all, insteed I love it, It is different in Germany if you compare it from Holland, big difference, the city I'm living in was a part of Nederland become Germany in 1954,
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on one of mardaska's Slovenia travel pages
updated their Profile Page "Amsterdam, the heart of europa...."
- Commented on the Italy travel guide
- Rischard and Alalia are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "My visit to Berlin in august 2011"
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "Re: Backpacking Europe in June..."
- updated a Germany Travel Page "Berlin, not a city but a world of peace and love."
- Wrote a Review Taj Mahal in the city of Agra,... in Asia Favorites