"Amsterdam, the heart of europa...." Rischard's Profile

a real cosmopolitin city with uniek status

Even its existance in the heart of europe,Amsterdam has a uniek status which make it different then any other europian city, as it is the only capital city which has no parliment seat or residency of the head of the state, the publick
it is a different story, you will find almost all nationalities living side by side with there own national living style and tradition's.
a freedom with no boundries, it is more green then many big cities in europe, it is the most expencive city, an interesting place to visit once. there.
I left Amsterdam on my birthday, on 8th of august and moved to Germany, I saw a nice building just in the centre of the city, 4 story high with a garden and a garage, wow, I was in love with this house in first look, talk to property dealer get a good price, but it need a lot of renuvation work, since last 2 years I'm maintaining it in my test, most of the work I do myself, the rest has been done by a firm, I drive almost every day to Holland for my work, long driving didn't bother me at all, insteed I love it, It is different in Germany if you compare it from Holland, big difference, the city I'm living in was a part of Nederland become Germany in 1954,

• Intro Updated Jun 1, 2014

Aug 8, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Happy birthday!

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Happy Birthday Rishard! I hope you enjoy your special day.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM

I hope that your special day is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Thanks for the comment on my pofile.

• Rischard's Profile Photo
      Jun 1, 2014 at 2:03 AM

You are most welcome, and regards from Germany(now I live in German city Emmerich, and no more in Amsterdam).I hope you have nice sunny, warm summer in Grece?Cyprus.Love to visit Nicosia/Larnaka some day.

• Helenbb's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2014 at 6:59 PM

haha... sounds great... sooooo... thank you in advance:)

• Rischard's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Write your comment...

• Janani's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Hi Rischard, Thanks for your lovely message. So exciting to hear about your new house. I wish you much happiness there. I have also moved to a new house but not so far from where I was before. I have also had some nice trips away to Egypt and Austria this year and I have changed my job too so I work freelance now instead of for one college.

• Janani's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Hi Rischard. Thanks for the good wishes. I hope you had a, lovely Christmas & New Year too.

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Happy birthday Rischard! Hope you have a great day.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!