"Bursa-One of Imperial Capitals of Ottomans" Bursa Ili by voyageur2
Bursa Ili Travel Guide: 377 reviews and 1,092 photos
Fortunately I went to Bursa because of a training program for three weeks. Bursa is unique with its role in Ottoman History. So it was homeland of dynasty for many years. So it is one of most proper places in Turkey to discover that era.
Bursa is also an industrialized city in Marmara Region of Turkey. It has a leadership position especialy textile. Once its silk was world famous.
I strongly recommend it to everybody who is looking for good food, entertainment, natural beauties and warm people.
- Pros:chestnut desert, uludag
- Cons:traffic intensity in morning hours
Some of tourists miss the opprtunity to discover beauties other than Uludag or Bursa, city of light. A village became... more travel advice
Chestnut desert shops are scattered throughout the city. Prices and quality can change dramaticaly. But do not try the... more travel advice
voyageur2's Related Pages
Bursa Ili Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bursa The Capital of Ottoman Empire"
- "Bursa-First capital city of Ottoman empire"
- "The capital of Ottamans"
- "Bursa-One of Imperial Capitals of Ottomans"
- "A day in Bursa"
- "SILK BAZAAR"
- "last stop of the silk route"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bursa Ili
- Hotels in Bursa Ili
- Transportation in Bursa Ili
- Nightlife in Bursa Ili
- Restaurants in Bursa Ili
- Shopping in Bursa Ili
- Warnings and Dangers in Bursa Ili
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bursa Ili
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bursa Ili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bursa Ili
Top 10 Pages
- Samsun Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Duvecik Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amasya Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Luxembourg Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- Fethiye Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos