"History, River and Apple: This is Amasya!" Amasya by voyageur2
Amasya Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 411 photos
Amasya is another beautiful location in Middle Black Sea Region of Turkey. Amasya and around are very rich because of river, lake, rock tombs, orchards and warm people. Ancient geographer and historian Strabon was born there in 63 B.C.
- Pros:mixture of history, tradition and nature.
- Cons:not available.
- In a nutshell:Amasya, the town of rocks, history and Turkish hospitality
Amasya has a rich past. It was always called with famous statesmen during the ages. Pontian kings and Ottoman princes... more travel advice
voyageur2's Related Pages
Amasya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AMASYA (AMASEIA)"
- "Historical Amasya."
- "Stunning Amasya"
- "3000 years old brand new city !!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amasya
- Hotels in Amasya
- Transportation in Amasya
- Nightlife in Amasya
- Restaurants in Amasya
- Shopping in Amasya
- Warnings and Dangers in Amasya
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Amasya
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Amasya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amasya
Top 10 Pages
- Samsun Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Duvecik Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amasya Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Luxembourg Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- Fethiye Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos