"Merhaba Tunisia!" Gouvernorat de Tunis by voyageur2
Gouvernorat de Tunis Travel Guide: 282 reviews and 976 photos
This year brought me and family many difficulties about life and business. Holiday was realy surprising and i was not sure if i could use my last chance till mid-july. Well. I arranged everything needed and we took off from Istanbul on July the 15th for Tunis.
That holiday was very important for us because of my wife's first time abroad. It was exciting.
Our main destination was Hammamet, anyway we had the opportunity to visit Tunis, the capital in a daily trip.
- Pros:Architecture, especialy Mosques...
- Cons:sellers talking ugly against tourist women in Medina.
- In a nutshell:peaceful capital city
Tunis-Carthage International Airport is the main hub for capital and resorts around like Hammamet. Land transport is... more travel advice
voyageur2's Related Pages
Gouvernorat de Tunis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of sand and camels"
- "Tunisia Capital."
- "Merhaba Tunisia!"
- "Mosque in Tunis city"
- "Bel Air hotel hotel belair"
- "my country of origin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gouvernorat de Tunis
- Hotels in Gouvernorat de Tunis
- Transportation in Gouvernorat de Tunis
- Nightlife in Gouvernorat de Tunis
- Restaurants in Gouvernorat de Tunis
- Shopping in Gouvernorat de Tunis
- Warnings and Dangers in Gouvernorat de Tunis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gouvernorat de Tunis
- 11 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Gouvernorat de Tunis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gouvernorat de Tunis
Photos in Gouvernorat de TunisSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Samsun Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bodrum Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Duvecik Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amasya Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- Luxembourg Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fethiye Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos