"SAN MARINO" San Marino by Wojtek_R
San Marino Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 413 photos
San Marino is a cross between Medieval Times and the Sunday Flea Market...lovers of kitsch souveniers will absolutely love it here. The world's oldest republic makes for a good day trip.
A visit to the old town and the three towers on top of Mt.Titano is a must.
Great views from the top
Wojtek_R's Related Pages
San Marino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Marino – the Tiny Capital of the Tiny Republic"
- "San Marino: ancient land of liberty"
- "City of San Marino"
- "Historical centre"
- "San Marino"
- "San Marino – The oldest Republic in the World"
- "Medeval Republic of San Marino"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Marino
- Hotels in San Marino
- Transportation in San Marino
- Restaurants in San Marino
- Shopping in San Marino
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in San Marino
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to San Marino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Marino
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Gjirokaster Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Abaco Island Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lima Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Petra Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sandakan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
Latest San Marino hotel reviews
- 42 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013