"Akaroa" Akaroa by Wojtek_R
Akaroa Travel Guide: 248 reviews and 595 photos
Akaroa is only a short trip from home and makes a perfect weekend trip =)
I spent a few weekends there in 2003 when living in Christchurch, and then went back for a weekend in January 2008
There is lots of dolphins in the harbours around Akaroa
Seals, penguins are also very common.
Wojtek_R's Related Pages
Akaroa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Magic World of Banks Peninsula and Akaroa"
- "Akaroa: New Zealand's early French settlement"
- "The blissfuly beautiful Banks Peninsula"
- "ATXtraveler goes to Akaroa"
- "Akaroa & Banks Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akaroa
- Hotels in Akaroa
- Transportation in Akaroa
- Nightlife in Akaroa
- Restaurants in Akaroa
- Shopping in Akaroa
- Warnings and Dangers in Akaroa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akaroa
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Akaroa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akaroa
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Gjirokaster Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Abaco Island Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lima Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Petra Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bandar Seri Begawan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sandakan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos