"Rugged beauty in the midnight sun" Top 5 Page for this destination Spitsbergen by VianneR
Spitsbergen Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 220 photos
Somehow I decided a long time ago that I wanted to see Spitsbergen. I am not quite sure whether it was because of the stories of the north pole explorations or the pictures of a barren, harsh country. Maybe it was the wildlife that attracted me and the history of whaling. What is sure is that the beauty of this place now has cast its spell on me forever.
Duffelbag that folds to hold little space in your cabin. I got mine for a few dollarsat an army navy surplus store. Two... more travel advice
VianneR's Related Pages
Spitsbergen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "M/S Vistafjord running aground in Spitzbergen 1979"
- "At The Top Of The World!!"
- "Rugged beauty in the midnight sun"
- "Summer in the Arctic"
- "My Spitsbergen Trip in March 2008"
- "2 months in Arctica"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spitsbergen
- Hotels in Spitsbergen
- Transportation in Spitsbergen
- Restaurants in Spitsbergen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spitsbergen
- 3 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Spitsbergen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spitsbergen
Photos in SpitsbergenSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spitsbergen Intro, 3 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Belize Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Charleston Intro, 1 review, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- El Calafate Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Bahamas Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milwaukee Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue