Laos Warnings Or Dangers Tips by calcaf38 Top 5 Page for this destination
Laos Warnings and Dangers: 53 reviews and 33 photos
Unless you visit at the peak of the dry season, be ready for some dramatic rain in Vientiane. Even with an umbrella, you'll be soaked to the waist, and the streets have mudstreams going down. But it's very atmospheric, if not especially refreshing.
More Reviews (26)
- See All Markets - "Just Looking, Thanks."
- See All Pha That Luang - Vientiane
- See All Your personalized soundtrack
- See All The fanciest Hotel in Luang Prabang
- See All Shades of Old Lan Xang
calcaf38's Related Pages
Laos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One Can Never Get Enough of Laos"
- "Tread Softly: Laos"
- "A rather virgin country"
- "Lao People Democratic Republic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laos
- Hotels in Laos
- Transportation in Laos
- Nightlife in Laos
- Restaurants in Laos
- Shopping in Laos
- Warnings and Dangers in Laos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laos
- 27 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Laos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laos
Top 10 Pages
- Cuenca Intro, 24 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peru Intro, 31 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baños Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 20 reviews, 73 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Laos Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos
- Quito Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tela Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Carlisle Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Honduras Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos