"Karpacz" Karpacz by ania70pl
Karpacz Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 28 photos
In XIX century people in Vang wanted to built a new emple but because they didn't have enough money they decided to sell the old one. Frederic Wilhelm IV bought it and originaly he wanted to bring it to the King's museum in Berlin, but finally, in 1842, it was given for evangelic in Karpacz.
ania70pl's Related Pages
Karpacz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karpacz - mountain City in South West Poland"
- "Norwegian church in Southern Poland?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karpacz
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Karpacz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karpacz
Photos in KarpaczSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Warsaw Intro, 53 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 40 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Szczawnica Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Tatrzanski Park Narodowy Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Turkey Intro, 22 reviews, 17 photos
- Zakopane Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos