"Visit Tatrzanski Park Narodowy, it's really worth" Tatrzanski Park Narodowy by ania70pl

Tatrzanski Park Narodowy Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 201 photos

The Tatra mountains are located in the central and highest part of the Carpathian Range on the Polish-Slovak border.
The highest mountain in the Tatras is Gerlach (2655 m), and there are many of other rising to over 2000 m. The highest peak in the Polish Tatras is Rysy (2499 m).
Tatras may be divided into three parts: the Western Tatras (Tatry Zachodnie), the High Tatras (Tatry Wysokie) and the Bielskie Tatras (Tatry Bielskie). The most interesting part and the most frequented by tourist, is the High Tatras.
The whole Polish Tatras area now constitues the Tatra National Park (TPN). They are covered by special regulations govering the behaviour of tourist in order to preserve the original fauna and flora of the Tatras.

You are also welcome to visit my Zakopane page to find more infos about capital city of Tatras

All the routes I present on this page are very easy and you can go even with children. I went with my two little nieces and they had no problems with long hikings. And about me and my condition... well, it's another story ;-)

• Last visit to Tatrzanski Park Narodowy: May 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 11, 2003

• zaffaran's Profile Photo
    Jun 6, 2010 at 11:28 PM

Nie ma to jak przy porannej kawce obejrzec sobie ladna stronke! Pozdrawiam Cie z Gdyni!Anita

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2008 at 9:34 AM

I hope to visit this area one day! Must be a very lovely park indeed.

• Mailo's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2007 at 9:37 PM

She is beautifull.. you must be a proud aunt.

• rdywenur's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2007 at 9:30 AM

Czesc Ania. What great photos of beautiful Poland. I must plan my next trip back soon. :) Chris

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2006 at 2:47 AM

Looks a most beautiful area. Thanks.

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2006 at 8:51 PM

looks like a very beautiful and great place! Yet another place to add to my very long wishlist.

• andrewwhite's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 11:32 PM

Long time since I was in Zakopane & the Tatras for the spring alpine plants. Great pages - brought back great memories. Dobre szczêœcie

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2004 at 7:02 AM

Lots of informations about beautiful Tatrzanski Park can be find in your page. Good job, Ania! Greets.

• Paul2001's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2004 at 12:35 AM

Very fine page. I enjoyed the Tatras immensely.

• Dec 23, 2003 at 11:43 AM

keep up the great work, awesome pictures, makes me want to visit again

ania70pl

“Podrózowanie to fajna rzecz. Travel if you can.”

Badges & Stats in Tatrzanski Park Narodowy

Have you been to Tatrzanski Park Narodowy?

Photos in Tatrzanski Park Narodowy