"Tallinn" Tallinn County by ania70pl
Tallinn County Travel Guide: 999 reviews and 1,855 photos
The beautiful Old Town with its medieval architecture and slender church spires is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list.
It was the largest convent of Old Livonia. The convent was unique because in its constitution allowed male priests to... more travel advice
St. Catherine’s Dominican Monastery is the oldest cloister in downtown Tallinn. It was founded in 1246. The structure of... more travel advice
ania70pl's Related Pages
Tallinn County Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My good, old home town"
- "A Brit's guide to Tallin"
- "The capital of Estonia"
- "tallinn (reval) estonia"
- "The Noble City of Tallinn"
- "Tallinn, the city will never be the same"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tallinn County
- Hotels in Tallinn County
- Transportation in Tallinn County
- Nightlife in Tallinn County
- Restaurants in Tallinn County
- Shopping in Tallinn County
- Warnings and Dangers in Tallinn County
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tallinn County
- 14 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tallinn County?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tallinn County
Photos in Tallinn CountySee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Warsaw Intro, 53 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 40 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Szczawnica Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Tatrzanski Park Narodowy Intro, 25 reviews, 22 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Turkey Intro, 22 reviews, 17 photos
- Zakopane Intro, 18 reviews, 14 photos
- Krakow Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos