"TELL YOU - THE PLACE THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED" Andrew_Liu's Profile
I live in HANGZHOU now.
Hangzhou is a beautiful city. She also is one of seven famous ancient capital cities in CHINA, and is regarded as "Paradise on Earth"
Hangzhou is a prosperous city, but she is even more a garden city. The pictures in my page can prove it.
The world has changed more and will change continuously. A tourist need not only know its present, and its past. So there are my pages of today and yesterday.
I will complete my pages gradually.
Welcome to my travel pages.
Gu An, a small town in Hebei province. But I hadn’t visited here till I worked for many years. There is no any relative or friend here till now. In China, hometown isn’t a clear concept. Some people follow his father’s, the others – his birthed place. I am the former.
A part of original GU AN becomes suburb of BEIJING now.
My birthplace is HARBIN – a big city in Northeast of China. I have studied in primary and middle school here. About one century before, a lot of Russian came to live here. So you can find many building having Russian style. Some people named HARBIN "Eastern Moscow".
Beijing – the place where I completed my school work – senior high school and university. I prepared knowledge for fighting in after years.BEIJING is the capital and culture center of CHINA. The quantity and quality of univercity are the first in China. It is a good place for seeking knowledge.
Picture shows one of the typical building of a famous univercity.
Then I came to LANZHOU - the first city I startedmy life.
It was a wild city when I came here. There is a fun: people say "there are 3 feet dust when no wind, and dirt full streets when rain". You can see it in my picture.
But LANZHOU has become a lot already. It is a big industry city now.
Hangzhou – the city I settle down. About thirty years ago NIXON - president of USA, said that BEAUTIFUL West Lake and POOR city. But it becames a big beautiful garden now. Of course I will recommend Hangzhou as I could. You can see about this later.
It's an early morning of a street garden in picture.
I have visited many other cities including the most part of provinces in China. The provinces I haven't been to just two: XIZANG(TIBET) and XINJIANG, it is my pity. XIZANG is a wonderful place, but your heart must be very health: height above sea level is too high - average 4000 meter.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 102 Reviews
- 141 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Andrew_Liu and Gavintim_Lu are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Don't Miss The Steamed Damplings about Jia San in Xi'an Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Don't Miss The Steamed Damplings"
- created a Xi'an Travel Page "XI’AN– “THE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM""
updated their Profile Page "TELL YOU - THE PLACE THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED"
- Commented on dedeckerm.'s profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Hangzhou Intro, 38 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hainan Dao Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Manchester Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Dalian Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Xitang 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos