"TELL YOU - THE PLACE THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED" Andrew_Liu's Profile

WELCOME TO MY HOMEPAGE!

I live in HANGZHOU now.
Hangzhou is a beautiful city. She also is one of seven famous ancient capital cities in CHINA, and is regarded as "Paradise on Earth"
Hangzhou is a prosperous city, but she is even more a garden city. The pictures in my page can prove it.

The world has changed more and will change continuously. A tourist need not only know its present, and its past. So there are my pages of today and yesterday.
I will complete my pages gradually.
Welcome to my travel pages.
Thanks.

HOMETOWN

Gu An, a small town in Hebei province. But I hadn’t visited here till I worked for many years. There is no any relative or friend here till now. In China, hometown isn’t a clear concept. Some people follow his father’s, the others – his birthed place. I am the former.
A part of original GU AN becomes suburb of BEIJING now.

BIRTHPLACE

My birthplace is HARBIN – a big city in Northeast of China. I have studied in primary and middle school here. About one century before, a lot of Russian came to live here. So you can find many building having Russian style. Some people named HARBIN "Eastern Moscow".

SEEK KNOWLEDGE

Beijing – the place where I completed my school work – senior high school and university. I prepared knowledge for fighting in after years.BEIJING is the capital and culture center of CHINA. The quantity and quality of univercity are the first in China. It is a good place for seeking knowledge.
Picture shows one of the typical building of a famous univercity.

STARTING LIFE

Then I came to LANZHOU - the first city I startedmy life.
It was a wild city when I came here. There is a fun: people say "there are 3 feet dust when no wind, and dirt full streets when rain". You can see it in my picture.
But LANZHOU has become a lot already. It is a big industry city now.

SETTLE DOWN

Hangzhou – the city I settle down. About thirty years ago NIXON - president of USA, said that BEAUTIFUL West Lake and POOR city. But it becames a big beautiful garden now. Of course I will recommend Hangzhou as I could. You can see about this later.
It's an early morning of a street garden in picture.

MY TRAVEL IN CHINA

I have visited many other cities including the most part of provinces in China. The provinces I haven't been to just two: XIZANG(TIBET) and XINJIANG, it is my pity. XIZANG is a wonderful place, but your heart must be very health: height above sea level is too high - average 4000 meter.

• Intro Updated Oct 1, 2010

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Hi and Happy Birthday Andrew - nice to find your page today and a VTer in China - one of my favourite countries - I studied mandarin for about 8 years to go live there...but have been sidetracked by Europe and Morocco!Have a wonderful day!...hi and anotther Happy Birthday 2012 to send you greetings for...not logged in for ages but hope all is well with you!

• AsiaBarney's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2010 at 3:33 AM

Hi Encheng and Family, Kong Xi Fa Chai, Happy Prosperous Rabbit New Year 2011, Kong Xi Kong Xi from AsiaBarney and chocolatecake from Hainan Dao!

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Birthday Greetings from sunny Barking Town

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2007 at 4:31 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• KHAMAJ's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 3:43 AM

Happy Birthday. So how did you find Pakistan as a country?

• ANGELINEW90's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2005 at 8:24 PM

happy birthday… happy always…

• NasirMahmood's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2004 at 4:18 AM

Happy Birthday to you and many happy returns of the day. May all your dreams come true. And may this new year brings you lots of success and joy. Enjoy your special day. Regards, NASIR...

• Nov 23, 2003 at 6:00 AM

From Harbin to Hangchou, what a journey! Keep the pictures and your narration coming. I am interested in visiting all those places. Thanks for sharing

• Vintom's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2003 at 11:03 PM

Interesting page, thank you for the insight into your life.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Andrew_Liu's Profile Photo

Andrew_Liu

“Inexhaustible knowledge on world is waiting for people”

Real Name