Arbanasi Tourist Trap Tips by ger4444
Arbanasi Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Its not really done on purpose, but due to ongoing restauration activities, you might not always find all the monuments opened. Soemtimes they are not opened at all. So better ask in advance at the Museum Department in Veliko Târnovo (062-349460) otherwise you will get dissappointment when you arrive. From October on till April/March nothing is open to public.
More Reviews (31)
- souvenir shop
- hiking boots/strong boots
- Very very small village
- See All walk around
ger4444's Related Pages
Arbanasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The hidden rural beauty of Arbanasi"
- "Ancient village of Arbanassi"
- "Arbanassi-the old paradise"
- "Arbanasi - an ancient hillside settlement"
- "Arbanasi, a small village."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arbanasi
- Hotels in Arbanasi
- Transportation in Arbanasi
- Nightlife in Arbanasi
- Restaurants in Arbanasi
- Shopping in Arbanasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Arbanasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arbanasi
- 32 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Arbanasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arbanasi
Photos in ArbanasiSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 361 reviews, 443 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 205 reviews, 270 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 71 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 73 reviews, 73 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Koprivshtitsa Intro, 52 reviews, 71 photos, 2 travelogues
- Veliko Turnovo Intro, 50 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rilski Manastir Intro, 32 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 33 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arbanasi Intro, 32 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belogradchik Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues