"You have to go!" Cesky Krumlov by brewdog
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide: 333 reviews and 955 photos
This is worth the trip from Prauge, 5 hours by train. The food and beer is great and inexpensive. Beer was about $.50 a pint. Sit by the river have a great meal, a hot cup of mead and enjoy the view of the castle. The people I spoke to in Prague all they said was (history), when they spoke of Cesky Krumlov .
- Pros:Old world charm
- Cons:Long train ride
- In a nutshell:Just go!
brewdog's Related Pages
Cesky Krumlov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE FANTASTIC MEDIEVAL CITY OF CESKY KRUMLOV"
- "cesky krumlov bohemia"
- "Breathtaking Unesco World Heritage site!"
- "Southern Bohemia's Fairy Tale Village"
- "Cesky Krumlov, the Red Roof Town"
- "Cesky Krumlov: second only to Venice"
- "Cesky Krumlov"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cesky Krumlov
- Hotels in Cesky Krumlov
- Transportation in Cesky Krumlov
- Nightlife in Cesky Krumlov
- Restaurants in Cesky Krumlov
- Shopping in Cesky Krumlov
- Warnings and Dangers in Cesky Krumlov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cesky Krumlov
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cesky Krumlov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cesky Krumlov
Photos in Cesky KrumlovSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Houston Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Louisiana Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bordeaux Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Herbeumont Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Colorado Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 3 photos
- Cesky Krumlov Intro, 1 review, 2 photos