"Fong-Mantus's new Andorra Page" Andorra by Fong-Mantus
Andorra Travel Guide: 495 reviews and 1,040 photos
The ski season tends to begin around December and last through March, though many resorts buffer nature's contributions with manmade snow that prolongs the season well into springtime. Hiking season begins when the snowfall lets up and continues through until October. Andorra's village festivals take place between July and September. Hotels are at their fullest in July and August and from December to March.
All but lost between France and Spain, like the fairy tale pea in the mattresses, the pocket-sized princedom of Andorra comprises just a few hundred kilometres of mountainous landscapes and meandering rivers. Though it is tiny, this political anomaly contains some of the most dramatic scenery - and the best skiing - in the Pyrenees. During the dry months, there are plenty of good hiking opportunities in the high, remote parts of the country, away from the overdevelopment and heavy traffic that plague Andorra's towns. There's relatively little of cultural or historical interest, unless you consider duty-free shopping a form of artistic expression.
Fong-Mantus' Related Pages
Andorra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A great, mountainous, little principality!"
- "ANDORRA, the country at Pyrenees."
- "EL PAIS DELS PIRINEUS"
- "Jewel in the Middle of Pyrenees"
- "Andorra, Petite Gem of the Pyrenees"
- "World's biggest drive-in supermarket"
- "The Small Mountain Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andorra
- Hotels in Andorra
- Transportation in Andorra
- Nightlife in Andorra
- Restaurants in Andorra
- Shopping in Andorra
- Warnings and Dangers in Andorra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andorra
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Andorra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andorra
Top 10 Pages
- Chile Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- China Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Ukraine Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Angola Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Tajikistan Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Japan Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Brunei Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Andorra Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.