"Jimtravel's Chihuahua Page" Chihuahua by jimtravel
Chihuahua Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 11 photos
The reason to go to Chihuahua is ride the Copper Canyon Train. I went one of the cheaper routes: I flew to El Paso and took a taxi across the border to the Juarez bus station. The cost for the cab was $40 US, I met someone on the plane from Phoenix, and we split the cab fare. From the Juarez, you can take a bus to Chihuahua. The best places to stay are near the cathedral. The 1st class train leaves at 6:00 AM every day. Get there early and take the train to Divesidero. The main places to stop are Divesidero and Creel. The Tarahumara Indian villages are very interesting.
House of Pancho Villa is worth seeing. You get to see the car that Pancho Villa was driving when he was killed. more travel advice
jimtravel's Related Pages
Chihuahua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "10eke's new Chihuahua Page"
- "John195123's new Chihuahua Page"
- "Ben-UK's Chihuahua Page"
- "Jimtravel's Chihuahua Page"
- "arteimagen's new Chihuahua Page"
- "Chihuahua, Chih., Mexico"
- "Jeeem's Ciudad Juarez Mexico Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chihuahua
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Chihuahua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chihuahua
Photos in ChihuahuaSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- West Yellowstone Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Chihuahua Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Mexico Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Guatemala Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Cairo Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.