Manteca Hotel Tips by sargentjeff
Manteca Hotels: 278 reviews and 1 photos
69-120 USD per night
Unique Qualities: One of only a few hotels in the city. Not a bad place to stay when driving in the North/South direction because it's right off the Hwy 99. Manteca is the point in the state where two major highways come to their closest point together Interstate 5 and Highway 99
Address: 1920 E. Yosemite Ave.
Manteca, CA 95336
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: The following credit cards are a
More Reviews (9)
- OAKWOOD LAKE PARK
- Packing List
- Mountain Mike's Pizza
- Junior Prom 1984
sargentjeff's Related Pages
Manteca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A city named "Lard""
- "fyrelight74's Manteca Page"
- "A Guide to Manteca, as told by a "lifer""
- "My Home"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ocean Maya
- Cebu R Hotel
- Sheraton Skyline Hotel And Conference Centre
- International Imperium Hotel
- Auberge De La Baie Hotel
- Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Melia Puerto Vallarta All-Inclusive
- Lakeside Inn
- Sheraton Hotel Carlton
- Candan Apart Hotel
- The Atheneum
- Stratford Hotel
- Hotel Banana
Badges & Stats in Manteca
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Manteca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manteca
Read real reviews about Manteca Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 78 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 40 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vicenza Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pompeii Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utrecht Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manteca Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue