"Douglas, AZ....A Mexican border town" Douglas by sargentjeff
Douglas Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 99 photos
I was not at all impressed by Douglas. I only came here to go to the Social Security office to get a card for my wife, and we left as soon as possible. It was generally brown, lacking much vegetation, and the building were drab and unimpressive. It is mainly here because of it's proximity to Mexico, and is a crossing point into the southern country.
sargentjeff's Related Pages
Douglas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Douglas"
- "Living in Douglas"
- "Introducing Douglas"
- "Douglas, AZ....A Mexican border town"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bodega Bay
- Laguna Mandinga Grande Hotels
- Rajahmundry Hotels
- Dismal Swamp State Park Hotels
- Pioneer Point Hotels
- Kampong Pasir Ris
- Abbaye d'Orval
- Union Territory of Daman and Diu
- Meppel Hotels
- Ruines de Lixus Hotels
- Volta Region
- Tinh Binh Dinh
Badges & Stats in Douglas
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Douglas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Douglas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 78 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 40 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vicenza Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pompeii Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utrecht Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manteca Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue