" Nove - The City for Ceramics " Nove by sargentjeff
Nove Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
My wife first heard about Nove when we moved to Vicenza. She is from Naples, and most people there know about Deruta Ceramics. It's in Umbria, and a very nice town as well, but Nove has some great things, and some of the famous brands are produced right here in the Veneto region of Italy. Tiffany & Co., and Lenox are two that are very popular with Americans. Prices are about 1/4 of what you'd pay in the US.
Here is a picture inside my wife's favorite store - VBC. You wouldn't know from the outside, as it's just a plain building, and much less decorated than some of the other shops, but here is where you'll find all the famous brands, and also the best prices.
During the fall they make Pumpkin ceramics and Jack-O-Lanterns. Americans shop here a lot, and tour buses of military people come down from all parts of Europe. Halloween isn't big yet in Italy, but is getting more popular.
- Pros:Great place to buy Italian Ceramics at great prices!
- Cons:Other than that, not much to do. There is a ceramic museum also
- In a nutshell:Go if you want to get some ceramics.
sargentjeff's Related Pages
Nove Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Nove
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Nove?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nove
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 78 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 7 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 40 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vicenza Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pompeii Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utrecht Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manteca Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue