"sargentjeff's Padova Page" Padova by sargentjeff
Padova Travel Guide: 724 reviews and 1,971 photos
Picture of Piazza del Prato della Valle. It is beautiful and hosts a weekly market on sundays. Padova (Padua in english) is a wonderful city and full of culture. If you are going to Venice you could easily visit Padova within 30 minutes by train. My wife attends the university there, which is one of the oldest in europe. The university crowd is always about celebrating someone receiving their doctorate degree. You may see students dressed in Toga singing songs and looking roudy, but this is normal when someone receives their degree. Any Italian would agree that getting even a laurea is tough in Italy.
sargentjeff's Related Pages
Padova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Padova...our new home...for now"
- "PADOVA - PADUA"
- "Focal Point of the Past"
- "Padova, Padua, Padoa, Patavium"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Padova
- Hotels in Padova
- Transportation in Padova
- Nightlife in Padova
- Restaurants in Padova
- Shopping in Padova
- Warnings and Dangers in Padova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Padova
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Padova
Photos in PadovaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 78 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos, 7 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 40 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vicenza Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pompeii Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utrecht Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manteca Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue