"Semper Fi" Parris Island by ginalynne
Parris Island Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 49 photos
The memorial features the Marines and Sailor who raised the second flag over Iwo Jima: Sgt Michael Strank, Cpl Harlon Block, PFC Franklin Sousley, PFC Rene Gagnon, PFC Ira Hayes, PM2 John Bradley.
My favorite thing about Parris Island was leaving there knowing I'd done something that not too many other women had... more travel advice
You can only buy things when and where the guides tell you.... more travel advice
ginalynne's Related Pages
Parris Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marine Boot Camp"
- "More Boot Camp Photos"
- ""The Cost We Paid For Freedom Was Not Free!""
- "MCRD Parris Island"
- "site of marine corp recruit depot"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parris Island
- Hotels in Parris Island
- Transportation in Parris Island
- Restaurants in Parris Island
- Shopping in Parris Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Parris Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parris Island
- 10 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Parris Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parris Island
Photos in Parris IslandSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kentucky Intro, 5 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Wyoming Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parris Island Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York State Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lancaster Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tennessee Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- North Carolina Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Dakota Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hasselt Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue