"THE CITY OF BRIDGE" Mostar by neodue
Mostar Travel Guide: 703 reviews and 1,947 photos
We went to Mostar in a very warm afternoon July.It was like 40C
and we were trying to walk with our baby.But we walked on that legendary bridge even once in my life.I am very happy.
In turkish we say "Mostar Koprusu" in Bosnian language "MOST"is bridge.
So name of the city is "BRIDGE"
Old city is around the bridge.Nice old 15th century building mosques.
But you can feel that city devided in the heart as Muslim and Catholic.
Bijelo Dugme and Bosnian War and Underground Movie with the sound track and The Bridge made me visit BIH.Seeing that... more travel advice
Stara Mostar is a medieval town and looks amazing.It s turned the gift shop and touristy restaurant city but still nice... more travel advice
neodue's Related Pages
Mostar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mostar - Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- "Mostar again"
- "The heart of Herzegovina"
- "Mostar - A bridge between east and west"
- "Healing in Mostar"
- "Mostar, the pearl of Herzegovina"
- "Ancient Mostar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mostar
- Hotels in Mostar
- Transportation in Mostar
- Nightlife in Mostar
- Restaurants in Mostar
- Shopping in Mostar
- Warnings and Dangers in Mostar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mostar
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mostar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mostar
Photos in MostarSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 205 reviews, 644 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 38 reviews, 102 photos
- Turkey Intro, 26 reviews, 50 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos
- Wilayat Tunis al Janubiyah Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Mostar Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- El Jem Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banja Luka 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Travnik Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos