Chernivtsi Sports & Outdoors Tips by HORSCHECK Top 5 Page for this destination
Chernivtsi Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Stadium of FC Bukovina Chernivtsi
As on most of my travels I always try to have a look at the stadium of the local football club.
The Bukovina Stadium is the home ground of the FC Bukovina Chernivtsi which was founded in 1952 under the name Burevisnyk Chernivtsi. The stadium has a capacity of about 17.000 and also includes track and field for athlectics.
It was quite easy to get inside the stadium as the gates were open due to students doing exercises.
The Stadium of FC Bukovina Chernivtsi can be found behind the Shevchenko Park at the Holovna street, somewhere south east of the city centre.
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (35)
- Chernivtsi brochure with maps
- See All Public toilets
- Stray dogs
- See All Travel Guides
- See All Trams in Chernivtsi
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Chernivtsi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chernivtsi - The pearl of Northern Bukovina"
- "Chernovtsi., Capital of old Bukovina"
- "Chernivtsi - a littlebit of K&K - Monarchie"
- ""Little Vienna" between Russia and Turkey"
- "Chernivtsi, a Crossroad City"
- "Great Bukovina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chernivtsi
- Hotels in Chernivtsi
- Transportation in Chernivtsi
- Nightlife in Chernivtsi
- Restaurants in Chernivtsi
- Shopping in Chernivtsi
- Warnings and Dangers in Chernivtsi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Isla Cozumel
- Selma Hotels
- Colbyville Hotels
- Lith Hotels
- Binh Dai Hotels
- Grenada Sports & Outdoors
- Altenberg Sports & Outdoors
- Guadeloupe Sports & Outdoors
- Magnetic Island Sports & Outdoors
- Beaches & Swimming
- Seychelles Sports & Outdoors
- Isla de Gran Canaria Sports & Outdoors
- Napier Sports & Outdoors
- Ibiza Sports & Outdoors
- Moscow Sports & Outdoors
- Plymouth Sports & Outdoors
Badges & Stats in Chernivtsi
- 36 Reviews
- 115 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Chernivtsi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chernivtsi
- Posted in Travel Plitvicka Jezera National Park Forum "Re: Bus to Jajce Bihac "
- Commented on one of lotharscheer's Chernivtsi travel pages
- updated a Chernivtsi Travel Page "Chernivtsi - The pearl of Northern Bukovina"
- Wrote a Review Chernivtsi brochure with maps in Chernivtsi Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Chernivtsi brochure with maps"
Photos in ChernivtsiSee All Photos (115)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 185 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 44 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brasov Intro, 45 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chernivtsi Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (125)
Latest Chernivtsi hotel reviews
- Cheremosh Hotel
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 11, 2011