Lviv Shopping Tips by HORSCHECK Top 5 Page for this destination
Lviv Shopping: 20 reviews and 29 photos
Lviv Dom Knigi
Probably the best selection of books in Lviv is available at the Dom Knigi (House of books).
The building is home to several book shops which are still Soviet style. This means that the shops consist of a few counters with shop assistants whom you have to ask for the book of your choice.
Besides all kinds of Ukrainian books, you also find many guide books and local maps in different languages here. On my fist visit to Lviv I got myself a Lviv Atlas for 8 UAH at the Dom Knigi.
The Dom Knigi can be found at the north-eastern end of the Adam Mickiewitz Square.
Address: Dom Knigi, Adam Mickiewitz pl. 8, Lviv
Krakivsky Market - Vegetable stall
If you like bustling outdoor markets, then you shouldn't miss a visit of Lviv's Krakivsky Market.
It is mainly for fresh products such as fruits, vegetables and meat, but cheap clothes and all sorts of bric-a-brac can be found here as well.
The Krakivsky Market is located near Bazarna Street, just about 15 minutes on foot northwest
of the Opera House.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (57)
- See All Monument to Ivan Fyodorov
- See All Cafe Mapa
- See All From Przemysl (PL) to Lviv by marshrutka...
- See All In Your Pocket Guide - Lviv
- See All Local currency: Hryvnia
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Lviv Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Gateway to the West"
- "Lviv - The princely city of Western Ukraine"
- "Lviv - mix of Western look and Eastern behaviour"
- "City of Lions and Open Hearts"
- "Lviv - the city of the East and the West"
- "Lwow (Lviv) City of Lion and Dreams"
- "VAs in Lviv 2010"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lviv
- Hotels in Lviv
- Transportation in Lviv
- Nightlife in Lviv
- Restaurants in Lviv
- Shopping in Lviv
- Warnings and Dangers in Lviv
- See All...
Explore the World
- Medicine Hat Hotels
- Les Baux-de-Provence
- Palos Park Hotels
- Eaton Hotels
- Raby Castle Hotels
- Rabbit Hash
Badges & Stats in Lviv
- 59 Reviews
- 189 Photos
- 21 Forum posts
- 50 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (63)
Have you been to Lviv?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lviv
- Posted in Travel England Forum "Re: Are there any day passes for..."
- Commented on one of Raimix's Lviv travel pages
- updated a Lviv Travel Page "Lviv - The princely city of Western Ukraine"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Explore Lviv by public transport"
- Wrote a Review Monument to Ivan Fyodorov in Lviv Things to Do
Photos in LvivSee All Photos (189)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 185 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 44 reviews, 127 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brasov Intro, 45 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chernivtsi Intro, 36 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (126)
Latest Lviv hotel reviews
- 76 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 31, 2012
- Lion's Castle Hotel
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 1, 2012
- 100 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 12, 2013
- Citadel Inn
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Hotel Leopolis Lviv
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- Grand Hotel Lviv
- 52 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- The Kosmonaut Hostel
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013