Bratislava Nightlife Tips by HORSCHECK Top 5 Page for this destination
Bratislava Nightlife: 97 reviews and 75 photos
Inside "The Dubliner"
In the evenings of my days in Bratislava I often went to an Irish Pub called "The Dubliner". It is a relatively big location with the typical Irish Pub atmosphere: wooden interior, a long bar and the latest sports events live on screens.
At the bar I got in contact with various interesting people from all over Europe. Someone told me that the Dubliner used to be the Irish pub with the lowest price for a pint of Guinness in the world until a cheaper pub opened in an African Country.
They have the typical Irish beers on tap, but also local beers like Zlaty Baazant or Kelts. A pint of local beer sets you back only 2/3 of the price for a pint of Irish beer. Pub food is available as well.
Address: The Dubliner - Irish Pub, Sedlarska 6, Bratislava
Directions: The Dubliner is located at Sedlarska 6; right in the heart of Bratislava's pedestrianised Old Town.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (37)
- See All Churches
- See All Trinitarian Church
- Restaurant Lyra
- See All Art on buildings in decay
- See All Slovak language
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Bratislava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vitajte v Bratislave !"
- "Bratislava - My Hometown"
- "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- "Bratislava - Proud to play second fiddle"
- "Bratislava - The smallest big city"
- "Bratislava - The Beauty on the Danube"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bratislava
- Hotels in Bratislava
- Transportation in Bratislava
- Nightlife in Bratislava
- Restaurants in Bratislava
- Shopping in Bratislava
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratislava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bratislava
- 38 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 79 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratislava
- Posted in Travel Minsk Forum "Re: Hotel Sputnik – how to get..."
- Commented on one of plavajabuka's Bratislava travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Slavin Peace Columns"
- updated a Bratislava Travel Page "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- Wrote a Review Churches about Kostoly/Churches in Bratislava Favorites
Photos in BratislavaSee All Photos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 44 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brasov Intro, 45 reviews, 124 photos
- Gent Intro, 34 reviews, 130 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gdansk Intro, 42 reviews, 117 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (126)
- Churches- 74 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Bronze Statues- 70 Reviews, 119 Photos
- Old Town- 54 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Bratislava Castle- 102 Reviews, 206 Photos
- St. Michael's Gate- 57 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Nový Most- 53 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Primate's Palace- 30 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Town Hall- 54 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Hviezdoslav Square- 24 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Devin Castle- 20 Reviews, 41 Photos
See All Bratislava Things to Do