Wroclaw Hotel Tips by HORSCHECK Top 5 Page for this destination
Wroclaw Hotels: 4,263 reviews and 66 photos
Dom Turystyczny TRIO
I stayed three nights in this budget style accommodation. It occupies a 5 storey building with quite a few rooms. All rooms have their own wash basin, but shared toilets and showers on every floor.
The accomodation is clean and staff is very friendly. I payed 55 Zloty (2006) for a single room which even had a big fridge. Breakfast is not included, but there is a big PLUS Supermarket in the neighbourhood. You can buy tickets for the public transportation at the reception.
Address: Dom Turystyczny TRIO, ul. Trzemeska 4, Wroclaw
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Dom Turystyczny TRIO is located a 20 minutes walk east of the city centre. The tram stop Mlodych Technikow (# 3, 10, 12, 20, 22) is just in front of the building.
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (36)
- See All Free map of Wroclaw
- Flea Market at Dworzec Swiebodzki
- See All Polish Money: Zloty
- City under construction
- See All Explore Wroclaw on foot
HORSCHECK's Related Pages
Wroclaw Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where my heart belongs"
- "WROCLAW AND ITS GENIUS LOCI"
- "Wroclaw - Beautiful capital of Lower Silesia"
- "Breslau-Wrocław: a Mitteleuropean city"
- "Wroclaw - Breslau"
- "Four Weeks of Summer Language Course in Wroclaw"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wroclaw
- Hotels in Wroclaw
- Transportation in Wroclaw
- Nightlife in Wroclaw
- Restaurants in Wroclaw
- Shopping in Wroclaw
- Warnings and Dangers in Wroclaw
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wroclaw
- 37 Reviews
- 82 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 41 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Wroclaw?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wroclaw
Read real reviews about Wroclaw Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 71 reviews, 230 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 59 reviews, 189 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zürich Intro, 57 reviews, 190 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minsk Intro, 54 reviews, 186 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vilnius Intro, 61 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baku Intro, 43 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yerevan Intro, 42 reviews, 165 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Intro, 50 reviews, 150 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sarajevo Intro, 44 reviews, 129 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brasov Intro, 45 reviews, 124 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (134)
- St Elisabeth Church - Kosciol Sw Elzbiety- 28 Reviews, 85 Photos
- The Main Square - Rynek- 28 Reviews, 79 Photos
- Cathedral of St John the Baptist - Katedra sw Jana Chrzciela- 16 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Panorama Raclawicka- 19 Reviews, 39 Photos
- University- 19 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Cathedral Island - Ostrow Tumski- 23 Reviews, 56 Photos
- Old Town Hall - Ratusz- 13 Reviews, 35 Photos
- Market Hall - Hala Targowa- 6 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Japanese Garden- 9 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Jas i Malgosia Houses - Hansel and Gretel- 5 Reviews, 14 Photos
See All Wroclaw Things to Do